Includes:• USSSA Background Check• SafeSport Training Certification• CDC Concussion Awareness Certification
For all new coaches for Fall 2021, please complete your 3-Part Risk Management Profile no later than September 3rd, 2021:
STEP 1. Pass a Background Check with USSSA – All club personnel (NEW and Returning) will submit their application here:
Coaches Registration Form: https://refserve2.com/club/gettingStarted.cfm?mid=d01f4b5b-1cc6-4d44-ad6a-a06f8663c09a&cid=610•
Please note: USSSA Background Checks last for two years.
STEP 2. Complete the SafeSport Training Module ( Please note the difference if you are NEW vs. Returning)– This module takes about 1-2 hours to complete. You can stop and resume the training at anytime.
• NEW Personnel - To access and begin this training module,
• * Access Code Required*: YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
• Returning Personnel - If you have already completed your SafeSport Module from last year, you are required to take a review course. This review course will take 10 minutes to complete.
• Log into your safesport.org account to access the course.
FOR ALL CLUB PERSONNEL: Email email@example.com your SafeSport PDF Certificate upon completion. As administrator she is required to submit your "SafeSport ID Number" to USSSA. KSC recommends saving a copy for your records.
STEP 3. CDC Concussion Awareness Training Module – ( Please note the difference if your are NEW vs. Returning) *This module takes about 30-45 minutes to complete. **If you need to exit at any point, you will be returned to the beginning. **Do not close or refresh your browser **Make sure pop-up blockers are turned off**
• NEW Personnel
• Create an Account in CDV Train: https://www.train.org/cdctrain
• You will be prompted to select the following group selection to access the course:
• Other >> Texas User Group >> Unknown Region >> Not a HHS enterprise state employee >> Texas User Group >> Volunteers >> Texas User Group >> UNKNOWN Region >> Texas User Group >> Volunteers >> Finish Creating Account
• Please complete your Profile information. You will not be able to access the training with an incomplete profile.
• Proceed to the COURSE CATALOG Tab. Search "Heads Up Training" and click on the link to access the module. • The entire module includes: a 26-question Pre-Test, 5 lessons and a 10-question Post-Test. • You will receive a PDF Certificate upon completion. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and save a copy for your records.
• Returning Personnel - If you have already completed your Concussion Module from last year, please email and confirm the season of completion to email@example.com will reference the list of previously completed Risk Management Profiles at that time.
FOR ALL CLUB PERSONNEL: Please note, the CDC Concussion Awareness Training lasts for two years.
On behalf of the KSC Board and family, we appreciate your commitment to volunteer, protect, support, and educate our players and soccer community. You are an integral part of why our club continues to grow, thrive, and survive. Once your 3-Part Risk Management Profile is finished, please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate information. Once you have initiated your Background Check with USSSA, it takes 5-7 business days for it to process. Once your background check has cleared (and you have provided proof of your completed training modules) your Official KSC Personnel Badge will be printed. Please note, we will print the badges in groups of eight so we don't waste the limited cardstock. You will pick it up at the clubhouse during office hours (M & W, 4pm-6pm / SAT, 11am-3pm). ALL badges must be picked-up no later than Wednesday, September 8th, 2021, to ensure you can have them on the sidelines for your first game. As a reminder, ALL coaches/team managers must always wear his/her KSC Personnel Badge on the sidelines. Failure to complete your 3-Part Risk Management Profile by September 8th, 2021, will result in subsequent removal from your team. If you forget your badge on a game day, please visit the office for a temporary replacement. Thank you for coaching. Please let us know how we can help to ensure your season is fun and enjoyable.
GAME ON, and here’s to this coming season!
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.